Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Manila Zoo at Baywalk: Defunct? To you maybe...


Malate Area Posted by Hello

Have you ever been to Manila Zoo? Have you gazed the sunset at Baywalk? Well, I have. And it was the most wonderful feeling ever. Maybe not really because of the place and the wonderful things you can see at the Malate Area but because of what happened when I was there.

We started the day riding the Fx to Buendia. I was so nervous at that time (or should I say excited) of what will happen throughout the day. You see, we told ourselves that we would do what we want to do if we really feel like doing it. And not being too forward but i ask him the night before to hold my hand the moment we see each other.

You guess it, he did. The whole time he held my hand. I was so elated. I thought, "is this really happening?". We went first to Manila Zoo. Yeah, i know. Not the perfect place to be out on the first date. Well, not really our first date because we started attending mass together before this happened. But come on. It was OUR first MAJOR date. We had fun. It was my 2nd time to go there. The first time when i was in Grade 1 when we had our field trip. It was so long ago and i was so young then i never remembered the trip. Anyway, i was so fascinated with the animals and all. I think he was amused by my reactions. We went to Kinder Zoo, an attraction of Manila Zoo where you can actually pet the animals. I was so scared of holding the small croc but he told me that it's ok. And so i did. Hehe. It was really fun. I thought of it as conquering another of my fears. Ü

Ok, you might think it was "jologs" for us to come there. But i really don't care. All i was thinking was that it was nice being with him. It was nice walking there as he held my hand. It was really a treasured moment. And i also won't forget what happened at the snake display areas. That was the first time we hugged. Hahaha! Another kilig moment to remember by! hehe...

After that, we went to Baywalk because i told him i wanted to see the sunset. It was beautiful. I even took a picture of him and made him posed. Luckily, he was game. After that, we went to Chowking to buy some food and we ate beside Manila Bay. It was also nice talking to him there because it felt as though we were the only ones there.

By 8:30 pm, we left Baywalk. We stopped by the Malate Church and offered a prayer or two. I kept thinking there (and actually praying), that the day was really fun and i was hoping it wouldn't end. I felt so great just sitting beside him as he prayed. I thought, "Oh God, i am really falling for this guy. "

As we were riding the FX, he put my arms around me that i had to rest my head on his shoulders. It was very sweet of him to think that i became tired after the long walk and all...

No, we didn't kissed when we parted. We didn't even hugged. We just said goodbye to each other and that's it... I wasn't disappointed at all.

Up to know, whenever i remember Manila Zoo and Baywalk, i smile. I will never, ever forget that place. "jologs" or "passé" it might be but for me, it is the most special place of all...

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sobrang Kilig!!! Oh God!!! Just cant imagine of the place... pero grabe!!! the story!!! its so cute!!! wahahahaha!!! Wish na mangyari din skin un... sa "Malabon Zoo" naman... kiddin... Wala ko masabi sbrang klig eh. di ko mapigil sarili ko...Hihihihi!!! astig kau Hann!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home