Pre-valentine Date w/ Ian
We went to Megamall last February 13, 2005. I know it should be on the 14th but we had classes on that day. And besides, I was busy on the 14th selling roses and minding our booth for the Arkaira week at the 4th Floor Arki Lobby....
So un nga. I really don't know how to skate. Luckily, Ian does. So the whole time we were there, he taught me how. At first, I was pretty nervous because i couldn't seem to balance myself. Hehehe... Medyo nang matagal-tagal na, saka lang ako natuto tlga. Ü
Before that pala, we watched a movie. I think it was Elektra... Hmmm... All i can say is, i like the effects, but really not the story...
It was a very nice date, that's all i can say... Sana maulit muli. Ü
Before that pala, we watched a movie. I think it was Elektra... Hmmm... All i can say is, i like the effects, but really not the story...
It was a very nice date, that's all i can say... Sana maulit muli. Ü












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home