This is for YOU...
LOVING YOU
by Nina
.
1
It's been quite a while
You really kept me wanting you
You've got some style, so unique
So beautiful, so warm, so deep
.
2
Stay with me tonight
Let me know the kind of love
That will remain forever be
A dream that you have made reality
.
(Chorus)
Loving you, ohoh
Is such an easy thing to do
No you'll never know
It's driving me crazy coz' it grows and grows
But I won't let it stop
No i'm not giving up
Loving you, oh loving you
Just a bit too much
.
3
It's been quite a while
I've never felt so easily
Wonder how you broke my style
You're close to me, I need you now
.
4
Stay with me tonight
It's got to be just too much love
That could remain forever be
A dream that had become reality
.
(Repeat Chorus)










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home