Honestly?
I'm happy that we get to see each other almost everyday. And when we spend whole days together. As what I have said, my day isn't complete if I can't hold you or hug you or even just touch you on the cheek. Yes, I’m that kind of person who lives on hugs, and kisses, and touches (kinda like Morrie)...
I'm sorry with what is happening right now. I know and I blame myself that you can't study a lot anymore. And your schedules are always off. You can't do your chores anymore; you can't play basketball in the afternoon much like you used too... The things you do when I’m not yet around to waste your time with my silly thoughts and my shallow happiness...
The truth is when I’m with you, that’s exactly what I feel… As if I’m really wasting your time with things that are really shallow – like watching the movies, frequenting the malls and that kind of stuff... I don’t know what interests you and I always find myself frantically thinking what can I say or do that can really get your attention.
I must say I think I don’t know you really well yet. I hope you’ll give me the chance… You’re right; there really isn’t so much to say when we almost always see each other. It just feels like we’re not really that open with each other. I hope we could be…
To the man I wish to spend the rest of my life with, I love you and I hope I’m not making things hard for you…










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home