Some Things To Look Forward To!!
Here are some of the things i'm looking forward to...
1. First thing first, the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Book!! Would you believe it's only 8 days before its release!? Can't hardly wait! I already had a reservation, you know! Ako pa! hehe. I already started reading the series when i was in fourth year high school. I remember letting my classmates borrow my books (the complete set) so i could share the fun i always experience whenever i read them.

2. The "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" movie showing this July 15. I love the book kasi e. It's a very easy read (i could finish it by an hour) and it's about chocolate. yumm!! i love chocolates!! Whenever i read the book, i always crave for chocolate. hehe. Much like when i watched Chocolat (with Johnny Depp again!!) and read The Chocolate Touch. Better stuff yourselves with chocolates before reading or watching these fantastic books and movies. hehe.
3. Sympre the Harry Potter Goblet of Fire movie din. It will be shown this coming November 18. Am i right or is it October 18? Whatever. I like the 1st two movies of the Harry Potter series. The third one? uhmm... not really. There are some contradictions between the movie and the book kasi e. Like what they did to Remus Lupin. They made him look bad in the movie when he really is a very good character in the book. And there really was no quidditch match that happened (this is what i like to see). But it's ok. why? daniel radcliffe is getting more handsome! hahaha! and emma watson is very cute. I think they would look very good together, don't you think?
I hope i won't be disappointed with this 4th movie.
4. Well, there is also the trip to Sariaya, Quezon... it will be tomorrow up to Sunday... hmmm... Hey, i am not that excited but i think it would be a very nice experience to visit old towns... The place i would really like to go to however is in Ilocos. There will be a College of Architecture trip there this coming October 14-18 (or September or October or November... not sure... i better check it out first)... but the expense is P3600... haay... can't afford to go there... but i would still ask my mom, maybe she will allow me to go...
To bad i won't be able to bring my camera tomorrow.. My brother took it kasi e. And i am getting angry because he still hasn't returned it to me after borrowing it for like 2 weeks already!!! Grrr!!!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home