Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Am I Sporty or What!!?

I want to think that i'm really sportsminded. I love to play volleyball and basketball. I'm into swimming and billiards, and recently, badminton.Ü (Hoy fredd! When are we going to play badminton again?! You promised we'll play right?! Ite-train namin kayo ni ian hehe!)... I have these 2 orgs related to sports and here they are...

UP Volleyball Club

uhmmm.. Actually, i don't have an idea kung ano na nangyayari sa org ko na to... ang alam ko lang application period na e.. medyo pasaway ako sa org na to kasi di na ko masyado nakakapunta sa mga vdays e.. at hindi pa ko nagbabayad ng renewal fee.. every wednesdays and saturdays ang meeting and vdays e..

Ang alam ko lang, apps party sa friday... I'll try to make it.Ü

UP BOLERA Women's Basketball Club

We as founding members of the newly recognized UP BOLERA (yey!!!) will be having our first general assembly tom at 4pm, AS steps. I'm really looking forward to meet my co-founding members. I really love to play basketball (more than volleyball i can say) and i would really like to meet those with the same passion as mine. This organization is the first basketball club to be organized in UP. All members are girls. Much like a sorority huh?

Our aim is to promote basketball as a sport for women. Kind of empowering women di ba? Kasi naman a lot thinks na manly sport ang basketball so it goes na lalaki lang dapat ang maglalaro nun... Hindi ganun no!! We also love to play basketball and masaya kami pag naglalaro kami nun!

The last time i heard, the founding members is 60 in numbers!! Wow!!! There are plans to play basketball every week and to conduct workshops for those who want to learn how to play. Not only that, officiating will also be taught. Astig!!

Buti na lang makakapaglaro na ko ulit dahil nakabili na ko ng rubber shoes kanina (yehey!!)... pano ba naman sobrang sira na old rubber shoes ko! I really love my old one kaya lang kahit na anong pilit kong ayusin at ipa-repair sa gumagawa ng sapatos e hindi na tlga kaya.. Napapasukan na nang tubig kaya di ko na nasusuot... Medyo proud ako sa sapatos ko na yun dahil nasira tlga cya dahil sa sobrang kalalaro nang volleyball, badminton at kung ano2 pa. Sarap nang pakiramdam na bibili ka nang bagong sapatos hindi dahil lang sa gusto mo kundi dahil kailangan na tlgang palitan ung sapatos mong luma.Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home