Another Letter of Mixed Emotions...
I know I choke back my ideas and thoughts and opinions when I know you’re in a bad mood. I hope this is not one of those times… it’s not easy to do because it means overcoming a long period of hiding inside myself when you are angry and when I myself am feeling scared – scared of losing you... that is when I really lose all my opinions…(taken from a letter in postsecret blog)
I want to learn how to speak up…
It’s nice to be in love with you and I really want to think that it will last. I know it’s not easy ---- there are lots of trials and hardships we have to face. But above all these, I know we can make it. Our faith in each other’s love will help us make it through.
Maybe it sounds selfish, knowing how unhappy you’ve become with me but still trying to patch things up. It hurts me to know that because all I really want is for you to be happy. I’m sorry… all I’m thinking right now is to not lose you… I really don’t know what to do…
I want to help you in any way I can even though I know I can’t really make you feel complete. I know that being content with everything is a self journey that we should seek from within ourselves and not from other people… Even though I know you have to fix it by yourself, I want you to know that I’m here for you. If I have to endure these hardships, I will. I promised remember?
I believe this is an ultimate test right now of how strong our relationship. I still haven’t lost faith…
I have never loved a person as much as I love you. The pain I feel whenever I know there’s something wrong comes with the realization of how strong my love is for you and how much I really want you here beside me.
Last night, I whispered “I love you” many times even though I know you can’t hear me…










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home