Thesis Year
Finally. I came at a stage where now all i'm thinking about is how i can survive the final year of my college life. The truth is, i'm a little under-confident (is there such a word?) with my artistic skills (in fact, my ultimate secret is, which now isn't a secret anymore ha-ha, is that i think i'm not artistic enough to be an architect). This year is my thesis year, and i've been assigned to do an EENT, Dental, and Reconstructive Surgery Center using Modular Coordination in Construction. Whoa! I've got big words there huh? It IS sounding a little bit scary for me.
So far, i have confidence that i can surpass the research part but i'm a little bit worried for next sem... I hope my adviser can really help me as long as i can set up an appointment. I swear, my adviser is always out-of-town, i bet i will have a hard time meeting up with him.
Well, anyway, i really hope i can pass this first semester with my procrastinating again!!! Aargh.. We have our first submission of our draft thesis proposal on Thursday, Aug3, and i haven't started yet (with all those wasted days when we had no classes because of the typhoon, haay)... Maybe the idea of this whole thesis-thing is not sinking in my head just yet.
Remind me pls.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home