Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 24, 2005

Jealousy...

I'm trying really hard to take it off my mind today... sad to say, i haven't succeeded... the pain keeps stabbing my chest... i thought i had overcome this feeling, but i was wrong. i really, really want this to go away, but it keeps hurting... i kept making myself look totally nonchalant to him about it but deep inside me is a cry of sadness... i found myself after we parted walking my way home instead of riding the passenger trike... aaah... damn these hot tears! and it is as though nature symphatizes with me with the rain pouring hard...

Shake it off, shake it off... I don't want to feel this anymore... I totally trust you and i love you very much, i'll just have to keep quiet and think that you really love me back and you won't hurt me...

Oh, how much pain jealousy could cause when it hits you... :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home