A Case of Urinary Tract Infection
2 or 3 days ago (i can't remember exactly when), i found myself with yet another case of UTI or Urinary Track Infection... i know some of you might cringe at the idea of having this illness because it is supposed to be caused by not washing your genitals properly. but hey! even though you still wash properly (I know because i do ok?!), you can still have UTI as what happened to me...
The first time i experienced this was last year. I had a urinary test and we found out that i was very much sick of UTI. My OB-Gyn doctor (which i know won't be mine anymore because she is a very nasty doctor, i can tell you!) --- the doctor at the UP Infirmary -- told me to take Inoflox(400 mg) twice a day. I experienced drinking lots of water and cranberry juice (because it is supposed to make you feel lots better -- tangy taste though) and totally avoiding softdrinks, and alcoholic drinks (hard really hehe) and salty foods.
I got sick for about a week. the medicine cost a fortune. For a 150 bucks a day, our savings (w/ IC) totally went bankrupt. In fact, IC had to take some of his savings to buy my medicines. I didn't tell my mom (i don't know why) so we had to buy it ourselves. IC was a very good caretaker (and he still is). He always make sure i drink lots of water and always reminds me of avoiding those drinks.
Thankfully, i got well. And after i while, i get hooked again to softdrinks and a lot of junk foods. Stupid of me.
Now, i have to drink and buy those medicines again. I promised myself not to get addicted to softdrinks. But then again, promises are made to be broken right?
I know! I just have to think IC's hard effort to take care of me to get it straight!
I'm glad he's still here with me.Ü










4 Comments:
ang hirap nyan.
oo nga.
wala lang.
ang hirap
Post a Comment
<< Home