Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Yehey!!!

What a great day!! I already got my Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book --- the 6th in the Harry Potter Series!! yey for me!!!

Haven't opened the book yet. I want everything to be perfect before i read it. Hehe. So here i am checking my mail, sweeping the floor of my room and straightening the bedsheets and all (my brother slept on it and just left for Los Banos without folding the sheets)... i want everything to be in order so i would really be comfortable. hehe...

WARNING!!!! I would definitely post some entries here with regards to my comments on the book... don't worry, i'll indicate if there are spoilers.Ü

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger your hip-piness said...

wow ang saya!!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger your hip-piness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger your hip-piness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home