Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Flowers


I don't know how but when someone gives me flowers, i always feel happy. It makes me feel beautiful and girly (hehe)... I guess that's why a lot of girls loves receiving flowers. Especially if there's really no occasion at all.. wala lang gusto ka lang bigyan ng flowers. :) i think it means naiisip ka nya kaya ka binigyan..

How sweet!! Wala lang, binigyan kasi ako ni Ian ng flowers kanina e.. for no reasons at all!! Haay... sobrang nakakatuwa, i look stupid kasi nakangiti lang ako the whole time nang walang dahilan... Hihi... And to think na hindi naman sya mahilig magbigay ng flowers.. ginawa pa rin nya dahil alam nyang gustong-gusto ko un... [lovestruck]

I LOVE YOU IAN!! Thanks sa flowers. ÜÜÜ

(The image is a flower i took when we had our st. eugene reunion at Lemery, Batangas and not the one he gave me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home