Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

@ BrazilBrazil

I must admit i really want to travel. I feel so excited whenever i see some place new. I've been to a lot of places though if compared to others, konti pa lang din un. The farthest i've been would have to be in Sagay, Negros Occidental. That's my father's hometown. Wala lang. Ang tagal na nun, 2nd year high school pa lang yata ako nun.

I bit embarrasing but here in Manila, i haven't been to a lot of places. Feeling ko nga kapag nasa Ortigas/Malate/Makati ako e nawawala ako. Like yesterday, we went to Metrowalk in Ortigas, Pasig. On the way, i can't help but think na kung binaba ako sa sasakyan dun e sigurado mawawala ako. hehe..

We went there because ate Silky's mom will be going to the States today. Kumain kami sa BrazilBrazil. I like it there because first and foremost, that was the first time i set foot on that joint. Nakita ko pa nga si Budoy e, sobrang coincidence hehe. The ambiance of the place is good. I especially like the masks decorated all over the place.

The food? Parang ung napapanood ko sa lifestyle network. hehe. I can't say if i really like the way they serve the food. If you haven't been there, there is a buffet table where you can get all the appetizers you can eat (salads, soup, etc).. They will give you a yoyo with the color red and green on each side. The green (which means go) when faced-up from the table signals the waiters/waitresses to serve you grilled meats and chicken, sausages, seafoods, and even corn and banana. The servings won't stop unless you turn the yoyo upside down (which means the red is facing up naman). Medyo i'm not keen on it kasi medyo nawi-weirduhan ako. hehe..

The taste... uhm... it's ok. Definitely not the ones i'm used to. For P600/person, kailangan yata tlga e d ako kumain nang ilang araw para masulit. hehe.. Medyo nakakahinayang kasi kagabi medyo konti lang nakain ko e.. Well at least i know now what to expect pag nagpunta ako sa ganun (sabagay, sa lahat nmn yta ng eat-all-you-can diners e dpt gutom ka para sulit hehe)...

Kasama ko sina kuya tristan, ate silky, cerise, mama ni ate silky, c mommy at c daddy.

I would give it a 4/5 ratio. Babalik ako ulit dun. Pag marami na ko pera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home