Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 18, 2005

I've Never Felt so Loved Before

Yesterday was a day full of lessons and conversations. We spent the afternoon talking about our life together. I thought it was the end for us, really. We cried a lot. We wondered if it will be a good idea to just go on our own separate ways until we both graduated in college. I said “I don’t want to.”

I really don’t want it to happen. “We are committed to each other. We should face all those difficulties together head-on instead of just running away.” I said.

Our problem is not your typical couple’s problem… I actually laughed when IC said “Can we just have problems like any other couples? I want to feel normal.” Yeah, from the start, we knew we’re not.

We always see each other. Before and after classes, over the weekends… We would often go to the movies, or else just rent some and watch it at home. Our life together is perfect. We hardly fight and we totally understand each other.

But lately, it bothers us that we always want to spend our time together that we’ve moved aside our own responsibilities. Everyday was miserable unless we saw each other. We couldn’t bear to be away from each other.

It was getting out of hand. So we talked. We decided to lessen our time together so we could concentrate more on our other priorities. We resolved to limit ourselves to what others would call a typical relationship.

The truth is it hurt me a lot. It felt as if I cannot anymore express what I feel. I cried a lot. What IC did was he hugged me tight and whispered “I love you very much and I won’t ever let you go. We could do this.” I saw his eyes filled with tears and instantly, I felt calmed.

I know he truly loves me.
I believe we could do this together -- for ourselves and most especially, for God…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home