Authentic Happiness Inventory
I came across this questionaire about testing how happy you are with your life. I scored 3.67 out of 5. So does this mean i'm neutral? I'm neither happy nor sad about my life? Funny because i feel i'm happy in general.. Maybe because as of the moment, i'm feeling depressed about a lot of stuff:
1. Sagada/Vigan Trip: i still don't know if my mom would allow me. i don't want to take the finals in AS190 so i want to go... and i haven't been there (one in my travel wishlist is going to vigan) so i really hope i could..
2. Arki-che volleyball team: i really should be happy with this. we had a game just today (9:00am) vs. EDUC and we won. Our standing is 2-0. I just feel like i sucked in most part of the game [today]. I feel very embarrased because i am the captain, i'm supposed to be good, if not, the best in the team. But NO... i'm not consistent with how i toss and spike and serve the ball. Funny how i think i love volleyball but it doesn't really love me.
But then again, when am i at my best? I don't know. (if you know, can you tell me?)
3. Thesis: enough said.
When i think of it, maybe i really am just fooling myself. I kept thinking how fine my life is but in reality, i'm just this average girl trying to LOOK like she's having the time of her life.
o well, the 0.67 refers to some of the happiest moments in my life... ang konti naman.
if you want to try the test go to http://www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu/
Just thinking: maybe it also depends with what you're feeling as of the moment. Try answering the questionaire when you feel d happiest about something.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home