Badminton naman!
In addition to joining arki-che's women's volleyball team, i also joined the arki badminton team... we had the intramurals just yesterday... we won 3rd place!!! :))
And might i just add that i also won a STARBUCKS TEA SHAKER SET?? hehe.. Metro Magazine had a promo in their August magazine issue:

This is what i sent them:
"When I started drinking Starbucks coffee, i would often buy Rhumba Frappucino Blended Coffee. I really love it because i love chocolate as well as coffee. When I found out it was phased out, i was so disappointed. Good thing, because they introduced Java Chip Frappucino Blended Coffee. The taste is even better and whenever i drink it (personalizing it of course by adding extra whip), I get my chocolate craving and caffeine fix at the same time. Absolute heaven! :)"
Winner! hehe... i think what made me won was the "absolute heaven!" bit hahaha... or maybe 20 lang kaming nag-pass. hehe...
Astig!!










2 Comments:
P1100 pala ung prize nung starbucks tea shaker set.. ayos!! hehe..
*price not prize. stupid me.
Post a Comment
<< Home