Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm a Harry Potter Fan!!

Welcome to The Three Broomsticks! Here are some recipes we have just for you Muggles to make. I hope you enjoy them, they're quite tasty!

http://www.mugglenet.com/misc/rosmertas/index.shtml

I want to try these recipes really. Hehe... Just curious! Anyway, i read this funlist about knowing if you're a big fan of Harry Potter...

You Know You're Too Big of a Fan When...
http://www.mugglenet.com/funlists/toobigafan.shtml

Hmmm... I can add some more:

1. If you can talk for hours with just one topic: who gets the love of Harry Potter.

2. You buy all the merchandize you can buy with Daniel Radcliffe's picture on it (though i don't really do this because i don't have the money hehe). In short: collecting Harry Potter stuff!!

3. You're one of the first in line to reserve the next book.

4. You have the feeling that if you're house burn down, your precious Harry Potter books will just have to be saved instead of your clothes or your textbooks at school (haha yeah i've thought of this)

5. You prefer to read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (after you've read it already a hundred times) instead of doing your assignments at school for the next day.

and lastly (and this is really true for me ha..)...

6. You share your books with everybody and encourage them to read so you can share the fun upon reading Harry Potter.Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home